Riley and Jemma

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Jemma wanted to post her news...


My mummy is sooooo clever. She has made me better and now I sleep for longer and I don't stay awake crying and I have stopped coughing my guts out. More sleep makes me happier during the day as well and I love clapping and playing peekaboo. I lift the teatowel up myself and pull it down. What a great game!

I don't even miss yoghurt and my new custard made out of flavoured soy milk is much nice and my poos are orange because mum gives me lots more vegetables....

I am back to being the wonderful baby I used to be. (There's no praise like self praise!)

Riley is having a tough week. He seems quite tired and is tantruming more. He doesn't like failing so prefers not to try and some of the therapy is a bit challenging so he is getting frustrated. It could just be a plateau after such amazing progress but it is a bit worrying about his lack of energy. He wouldn't even walk the other day and he normally insists on walking some of the way when we take Paddy for a walk.

Now that Mum has figured out my problem, she can start working out Riley's problem. It is good to keep her brain working hard.

Bye everyone- peeka............BOO!

1 Comments:

  • Hi guys,
    Suppose you are glad to be at home now back into a routine with the children and all that. See on the news tonight Dunedin was quite a slippery place to be........did you walk the dog?
    What a bummer the jersey is too big, I felt in me bones it was. Now that having frantically knitted it up for your arrival here I find I could almost knit another one. Guess if it is the same size as that it will be okay for next winter......don't hold your breathe though. Good that Jemma seems to have settled down after taking her off dairy food. Is is amazing how the body works eh? Your mom was only commenting on Stephen not liking butter etc. when he was young. Well like yourselves it is cold up here - a big 7 tomorrow. The snow was lovely to look at but I do feel for those people who still haven't got power on after a week. Hope your all well and Riley is cruising along without too much trouble. Spot you later. Jane xxxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home