Riley and Jemma

Monday, April 10, 2006

Jemma's new hat

Here is the first thing I have knitted in 17 years! Jemma's new hat. Now I have started on a matching jersey. Not that I know how to knit- I am just good at downloading knitting videos on the web ;-)

Last week of term and the kids are getting tired... or I am using that as Riley's excuse for being a little shite today! He is a shopaholic which is hilarious cos as a baby, he would scream the place down as soon as I walked into one. Now, he gets upset as we head home."No, not this way, that way...another shop..." He has the makings of a 'metromale'.

Easter is coming and we are off on a small holiday so looking forward to that! Reading and knitting and maybe some enforced childcare as well!

1 Comments:

  • Hello team hope your all well. Hat looks lovely and you will have knitted a jersey or five before I have finished Riley's. Shoulder still a bit tender at night time, oh the joys of it all. Jemma looks so cute - your Ma says your up Queen's Birthday it will be great to see the kids - they will have grown so much again. Weather is okay - at least the sun is shining. Going out for your Dad's birthday next week to that terrible place in town that seems to take all your money.
    Have a lovely weekend away - it will take you three days to pack and another three to unpack, at least you can say you have had a holiday.........ha ha bong me laughing me head off. Love to you all. xxxxJane

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home