Riley and Jemma

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Nana was right and Mummy was wrong.

A pretty uneventful week really. Mummy spent too much on the kids but now Riley blends in with his curtains in his new pyjamas and Jemma is easily kept warm in her new poncho....... I really didn't think I needed one but I will defer to my mother who is obviously far wiser than me.;-)

This is the most recent photo of the three of us (we must get another family photo- our other one is 4.5 months old....). Excuse all the mess in the background... not that I would have tidied up for the occasion :-)

Riley is now doing well in the 'big kids' room at Russell St and Jemma regularly earns title of 'best baby' ( I am sure they all do but I ignore that possibility) so Mummy can feel guilt free working!


1 Comments:

  • Awwww what gorgeous kids hon!! You look like a lovely person too........ of course I knew that, but it's nice putting a face to the name:) Love the poncho shot! What a little sweety!! And cool new jammies Riley!
    Hugs
    Giselle

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home