Riley and Jemma

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Oh dear..

We all got sick... except Peter but then he went away to Te Anau for one night to leave his very sick wife (note the very;-)))))) with a sick little boy and a mildly sick little girl so he escaped the bugs (but could hear me cursing from down there!)

I am not the nursing type at the best of times- not a caring bone in me!

So to be sick and then have to (or try to) sleep with both children in the bed- one who felt like a 5 bar heater and cuddled in close and one who is small and cuddly but not getting enough blanket......... life was hard for a couple of days. They are lucky they are my children. I wouldn't do it for anyone else and if Peter gets sick.... good luck to him is all I can say!

A bad dose of the flu and Riley is still struggling- poor wee man. He is a very good patient though.

Anyway, I finished the tank top of scrap wools from my Mum so here it is and I finally knitted something that is too big rather than too small! Isn't she gorgeous? A stranger said the other day, she looked like me - I nearly fell over trying to kiss and hug her in gratitude..... though I realise she was probably only being nice :-)

Holidays now... my last one for awhile since I have resigned from work. My children are too gorgeous to miss one moment of..... (do you believe me....LOL)

1 Comments:

  • Allo, allo, allo - Feeling sorry for you 'cause no-one has left any comments.......I gave your blog address to Marie the Marvel....boy is she taking her time writing anything up. Okay we have had a couple of days of not too bad weather by that I mean the washing has almost dried, instead of bringing it in as wet as when you put it out.
    Won't be too long now until your Mum is down to see you all. She is looking forward to that and has arranged the time off work. Has she told you about her work now?
    Me I am plodding along at work doing all sorts of skivvy jobs - hey it gives me a few bob. Going to be going to Stephen and Teresa's at the end of the month to sort out the room for the baby.
    I am hoping I don't balls up the wallpapering job.....Hope your all well now over all those nasty bugs that have been bothering you all. The older Jemma gets the more she is looking like you Rachel. So you are going to be a lady of leisure now you have given up work.. (ha ha ha) its hard work looking after children deary - enjoy them while they are young plenty of time for Peter to get you back to work again - tee hee.
    Okay we are off out for tea. Yipee ya.........Take care xxxx
    Jane.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home