Riley and Jemma

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Back on deck

Well, it has been a couple of tough weeks. The computer 'died' and we lost the last 3 months of photos which is really upsetting. I have been able to copy the blog ones so that is one consolation. I have learned 2 really important words... BACK UP!

So now, I have Picasa and am working out how to use it for my photos. I can't seem to put Rileys photo on here. Need to read the help files....

Jemma has her first tooth. At 10 mths (nearly 2 weeks ago) she got it.
She is also rolling around heaps on the floor. Her sleep remains a disaster- food intolerances and now bad habits.... we also think she has chickenpox! We will be able to tell more in the morning!

Riley is 3 on Saturday and all he wants is a Thomas cake! He is so cute. I hope my Thomas cake works.... I have made a gluten and casein free one... not a great taste so hopefully it will be good looking instead :-) I don't think he understands presents too much but Mum is pretty excited about his presents!

We will update on the birthday!
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home