Riley and Jemma

Friday, March 17, 2006

Another week has flown by. Riley enjoyed visiting Thomas and friends last week. He wouldn't go on the train but he was happy to watch. He is growing up so fast! He is starting to use larger sentences and learns quickly. He was sitting on my knee at the computer today and wanted to play a game. Once I found it, he said "Mummy, get off" and pushed me off the chair so he could have it.

Jemma has sort of graduated to 2 sleeps a day now although she hasn't settled well at childcare doing this. She slept last night from 7pm-5:20am.. the wee poppet. She is such a good girl- so happy. I just can't believe my luck with her. She is so cruisy that she STILL isn't rolling - too much effort to move. But her head is strong and she loves her Jolly jumper still. She loves watching Riley and as the photo shows, I must be starving her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home